I’m posting this here as a quick link to my developer friends in phpugph and Pinoy Freelancer Ako
group on Facebook. I am making good connections here in the Philippines
with various companies and from time to time will be able to share some
sweet job details!
2 opportunities here with a big company (no names right now
). A great opportunity with some good perks. Contact me directly if
interested and I’ll forward your resume along with a good word to the
Senior PHP Developer
(will send successful applicant for ~1 week overseas training!)
- You have extraordinary PHP skills with over 5 years’ experience
- You are familiar with OO PHP and have worked with PHP MVC frameworks (e.g. Zend, CakePHP, Yii)
- You are experienced building large applications built on the LAMP stack.
- You have working knowledge in the e-commerce space.
- You have basic knowledge of System Administration (Linux, Apache, nginx)
- You have a passion for high performance scalable design and database optimization.
- You have exposure to web services (REST & SOAP)
- You enjoy programming within a highly motivated team
- You are open for new challenges such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Agile Modeling (Scrum or Kanban)
- An attractive working environment in our Manila based office
- A dynamic and motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Challenging tasks and room for individual ideas
- Ability to work in other international markets
Junior PHP Developer
- Ability to communicate across business and technical audiences
- IT graduate
- Ideally over 1 year experience in a professional environment
- Ability to trouble-shoot
- Must be a self-starter with the highest of professional standards
- Experience in developing and maintaining web based applications
- Integration experience including exposure to Mootools, Ajax & API’s isn’t essential but any experience would be a plus!!
- Ongoing training and exposure to the latest technologies
- Mentoring from above and client exposure
- Ownership of projects
- Fantastic staff incentives
- Great work environment
- Flat structure and organic roles